Annual Farm Festival is Sunday, Sept. 17th
Stop by for Free, family fun!
- Petting zoo of various farm animals (horses, chickens, bunnies, and goats)
- Bobbing for apples
- Checkers, ring toss, bowling
- Construct your own length of rope
- Flower arranging using dried flowers grown onsite
- Watch the kitchen garden’s vegetables and tobacco being harvested
- “Guess the weight of the pumpkin” contest
- Soap carving
- Scavenger hunt
- Sack races, English and French (tug of war), leap frog and MORE!
This is a great fun-filled day for children and grandchildren! Enjoy tours of historic treasure-filled barns, sheds, and the 1755 Connecticut River Valley mansion, the Welles-Shipman-Ward house. As an added treat, Big Bear Trading Company will be onsite with an array of goods for sale that would have been sold along the Connecticut River in colonial times.